- Docker-OSX — Able to run macOS in a docker container with near-native performance. Has an active community on Discord too.
- How To Learn Stuff Quickly — Josh Comeau is one of my favorite bloggers and this article of mixing guided and unguided learning really helped me out.
- You should be reading academic computer science papers — To some extent, I do believe the fact that if you want to become a better programmer, you should read some cutting-edge papers.
The computer was born to solve problems that didn't exist before. — Bill Gates
- Reversing UK mobile rail tickets — Good read and always a huge fan of reverse engineering.
- Linux Upskill Challenge — I came across this today and it was quite refreshing to read it. Gotta try this out someday.
- How I found a bug in SQLite — An interesting article by Philip O'Toole.
- How do arrays work? — I really love the way he explains it visually. Looks like I got something to steal 😈.